January 15, 2010

World Behind My Wall Release ?

Amazon hat schon vor einigen Tagen die World Behind My Wall Singles aus dem Sortiment rausgenommen. Zu finden ist nur noch eine Import CD . Jetzt wurde die World Behind My Wall Single auch noch aus dem Tokio Hotel Shop rausgenommen. Die Gründe dafür kennt keiner. Und, ob die Single überhaupt noch erscheinen wird ist ebenfalls unklar.
Allerdings kann man seit heute im iTunes Store (USA) World Behind My Wall für $1.99 kaufen.

Amazon removed World Behind My Wall from their assortment a few days ago. There is only an import CD. Now World Behind My Wall isn´t even available on the Tokio Hotel store. It´s dubious if they will release the single in the future. But you can buy World Behind My Wall on iTunes store (USA) for $1.99 since today.


Text by: th.lounge

No comments:

Post a Comment