January 14, 2010

Seventeen Magazine (Mexico)

free image host free image host
We speak with Bill, Tom, Gustav and Georg in his last visit to Mexico! Here there is what they told us of the school and the love.
Hey! The boys of this German quartet they are extrapretty!. They were happy for coexisting with all his Mexican fans.

What place does occupy the love in your life?
Bill:
The only that has girlfriend is Georg. I'm five years (since we are successful as musicians) of being a single, I'm looking for special someone, but it's difficult with the life that we take. It would be a great luck to find the person indicated for me, to my soulmate.

Do you believe that nowadays the love is something automatic?
Tom:
the normal thing is that it isn't like that, precisely our song "Automatic" is based on it, of which someone ended a relation and turned into something automatic, thing that must not be.

There is something that obsesses you or many emotions causes you?
Bill:
I love the amusement parks, I transform in a small child when I rise to the roller coaster.

Were you like that of popular in the school?
Tom:
(they all laugh so much) I yes! With regard to the clothes, we were dressing equally, our look hasn't changed very much, only we had fewer ears (lol)

Bill, which is the best fashionable advice that they have given you? And, do you admire some designer?
Bill:
I can say that I hated when they were giving me advices of how dressing. More importantly it's to be always you same and to feel well with what you wear, it's basic to have safety in you. This way, though you put on a garbage bag, if you take it with confidence, equal you see supercool. I love the designs of Dsquared2.

Translation by Lore

No comments:

Post a Comment