January 30, 2010

Gustav's Profile and Pictures

Name: Gustav Schaefer
Band: Tokio Hotel
Drumming since: 1993
With MEINL since: 2006
Birthday: September 08, 1988
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Place of Birth: Magdeburg
Currently living in: Hotels and Nightliner
Favorite Food: Wiener Schnitzel
Favorite Drink: Cola
Matched Grip or Traditional Grip: Matched Grip
Car that you currently drive: Nightliner
Not counting on drums, what do you do for fun: Riding my bike
Teacher: Learning by doing
Drumtech: Tammo Vollmers
Highlight of your career so far: My first tour and simply everything I have experienced so far with my band Tokio Hotel
Drumming strengths: Power
Drumming means to me: Everything
Advice for up and coming drummers: Have fun and play what you like.
How would you describe yourself: I dont like to describe myself...hang on...here is somebody who can do it: Nice, outgoing, ambitious and sometimes a little impatient.
When I look back on my life one day, I would like to be able to say: I am too young to answer this question :-)
Source   

©MEINL

free image host free image host free image host
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment